Saturday, January 21, 2006

I am uncharacteristically lonely and depressed in Las Vegas right now. This sucks. I like "DP." I also realize that nothing lasting can ever come of this because he is five states away. And I sure as heck will never permanently go to the frozen tundra where he lives unless he makes some kind of committment. I am just so depressed about this, because you meet someone and totally click and have that magic connection, enjoying each other's company and conversation. But nothing ever comes of it. Ever. Why are these things so easy for other people?

I am a quality person: intelligent, educated, healthy, motivated. But it seems that LDS males seem to be primarily after blonde & tan girls under the age 21. And I am not one of those. I am so sick and tired of the shallow, callous nature of men.

2 comments:

eyeovthestorm said...

So you have your answer and don't have to waste valuable time. You can put that energy into someone worthy of YOU!!!!!!!!!!

BHodges said...

wyoming blows.

Heather, just keep going, it is so cliche, I know, but man, if anyone can be positive thru it, you can. Single life has its perks too!