Friday, January 06, 2006

Ahem. I would like to thank the following people:

* Minda: I signed up on facebook. Now we can share our rockstar photos. =) I love you.
* Blair: for the support with the you-know-what online activities, as well as your anti-drum-sharing advice.
* Nolan: for having a rad bday party that I sadly could not attend
* Nathan: for going yarn shopping with me the other night
* Josh: for going out with my fam the other night
* Abby: just for being you. =)

Also:

I miss playing music with you guys. I watched one of our old videos the other day. It was from the Christmas Party at neighbor-Dave's house. We played all those Weezer covers and DaveyDaverson sang some high harmonies because Briana was at the Tori Amos concert. We also played "Sunshine Pig," "Vegeta," "Starfox," and "Smoke" (?). It was good to hear Minda's songs. This was also the show where we wore matching floral shirts from D.I., even Dave.

It was pretty funny because there was a definite time when you could tell we ran out of songs, and we just started pulling stuff out of who-knows-where, because they asked us to keep playing. We even played "LaBamba." =)

1 comments:

BHodges said...

I'm feelin' this!