Sunday, October 16, 2005

People I'd like to get back in touch with:

1.) Michael I. Collins. We were on the camera crew for the 2002 Winter Olympics. We were super-pals until I left for my mission.
2.) Faith Fearing. Great roommate. Lost touch while on my mission. She got married, so now I don't even know her last name.
3.) Kim Moore. same as above.
4.) Bobbie Robinson & Gabe Caruth. same as above, minus the married part.
5.) Elder Jacob Contor. Elder from my MTC district.
6.) Anna Kearl. MTC teacher.
7.) Camilla Alleman (possibly Argyle, by now). Nauvoo Mission housemate.
8.) Matt Jacklin. high school chum. fellow percussionist buddy.

There are more, I'm sure, that I'll think of later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, if you find paco hadley/tim hadley, lemme know, i need to tell him i got married and he doesn't have to marry me now. -minda

Heather Bay said...

Wasn't Paco the guy with the unicycle?

Anonymous said...

that's the one.