Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I have this raw ache; butterflies are fluttering and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I have a major, life-altering crush on this boy who I have been close friends with for a long time. What do I do? Do I tell him and risk a future of awkward interaction and divying up of mutual friends? Or do I not tell him and regret it forever and ever, condemned to the depths of hell occupied by "Rachel" and "Ross" from "Friends?"


Someone please save me before I become that pathetic.

In speaking with Kyle today, he offered some useful advice. He said I should buck up and tell dude how I feel before my crush hits the gossip fan and dude catches the news in some incorrectly translated way. Kyle is so smart about stuff.

However, I am not the kind of girl who pursues dudes... which is probably why I will be single for a long, long time.

People who think I should quit skirting around the issue and tell him how I feel: IIIII IIIII IIIII

People who think I should continue being a freaking pansy: I

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! NO, you definitely do NOT want to follow in the footsteps of Ross and Rachel. They continued and chose to live a life of emotional turmoil that could have easily been avoided if they had pulled up their suspenders and confessed their feelings! You can do it!

Yonner said...

Ask the guy if he wants to go get a pizza with you. Eat out together. If it goes well, watch a film the following week.

Heather Bay said...

That's great advice, Yonner. But unfortunately, dude lives... in another state for the time being.

Anonymous said...

am i in those tallies already? i want to be in the first set.