Monday, April 18, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth


Steve's family invited me to join them on their family reunion trip to Disney World, and of course there's no way I could turn down a trip to sunny Florida. It was so good to spend time with everyone in such a fun place. We visited the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and my favorite, Epcot Center.

No matter how I try, I can't find a good photo of the entire family, so here's what I've got:


We also ran into Alicia and Cash!




Can I mention again that I love Epcot Center?
This was a much needed break. Let's be honest, Disney theme parks aren't Steve's favorite thing in the world, but he was (mostly) a very good sport. At one point, he even promised to bring me back in ten years, so we'll see how that turns out...




1 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

HA ha, I have the same problem with Aaron. He does not have the same desire I have to return to Disneyland. (Although for him, it's the crowds).