Monday, September 01, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

(about Steve)


Steve:
 ... loves his family.
... has always been 100% honest with me.
... works so hard and has accomplished so much academically and professionally.
... stands up for what he believes in with undying resolution (even though sometimes this drives me crazy).
... gives his all working for the causes he supports.
... enjoys a flick at the Tower just as much as I do.
... is looking forward to Sundance.
... takes me on dates to the State Capitol building.
... has sent me flowers "just because."
... fixed the door handle on my car.
... spends time with my wonderful friends and family.
... loves art museums.
... reads stories to my elementary school kids and did an AWESOME "Flat Stanley" for my class.
... supports all of my academic and professional endeavors.

2 comments:

Stephanie Collins said...

Awww...I'm so happy for you!!!

And TWENTY-NINE 3rd graders?!? OMG!!!!

carli k said...

Pretty fun for me to get to see my brother-in-law in a whole new light!