Sunday, July 13, 2008

We had the second annual Scarlet Something camping reunion over Fourth of July weekend (FYI: "Scarlet Something" was my rock band in college, the predecessor to "Brickle," another college band). 


It was really fun to go camping, and even better to be with such awesome friends. You guys are like family- I love you all! It was so much fun to get together again, along with our spouses/children/significant others.

PS: 
This was my first attempt at "digital scrapbooking." Be sure to click on the "play" buttons at the bottom of the picture so you can see the rest of the pages.  There are five pages. My favorite is the "then and now" page. It's funny to see how much (and how little!) the four of us have changed in the last six years! 






1 comments:

Emily B said...

Nice digital scrapbook. By the way, I'm happy to report that I now have four single blogging friends over the age of 20. I added two girls last week, and the other girl recently had her twentieth birthday.