Thursday, November 08, 2007

I've had the stomach flu, or something nasty, since last Friday. This means a lot of vomit. Gross. You know when you see someone throw up and it makes you want to vomit? Yah, I actually threw up in front of the kids in my class. Immediately after, some kids threw up. Gross.

My classroom = vomitorium.

All of this down time means that I'm slowly making my way through my Netflix queue. Right now, I have the first disc of Kids in the Hall Season 2, Shopgirl, and The Ron Clark Story.

116 movies to go...

3 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

Oh my gosh! Your class will forever remember you as the teacher who threw up in front of the class! Hope it all made the trashcans and not the carpet- don't think about what else is embedded in your carpet... They only shampoo at the beginning of the year and only use water from what hear!?!

BHodges said...

This reminded me of Goonies.

RP said...

The flu sucks... :-(

But I am planning on signing up w/ netflix soon!