Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear Wendy,

Remember when we used to make up interpretive dances to Britney Spears's songs? AHEM. I mean, remember when our "friends" used to make up interpretive dances to the aforementioned songs?

Well, my college friend Drew made one real humdinger of a video. I can't stop watching it. And so I find myself forcing it on all of you.



Feel free to watch it over and over again. My favorite part comes at about 2:57, and it involves a family of ducks. 

Love, 
Heather

PS: Watch this one by the same artist. Only if you have time, of course. This one is a beautiful rendition of a beloved Primary song. And no, I'm not a heathen. So there.


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Dear Heather,

Thank you for outing me. Sadly, our interpretive wonders did not stop with Britney Spears. Do you think if I gave you a list of other beloved interpretive dancing songs by the likes of Celine Dion and Babs your genius friends would create more awesomeness for me to adore? Because that is the best thing to come out of BYU, well, ever.

Also, while I do appreciate the moment you mentioned, my favorite comes just a few seconds before, when Lead Guy somersaults through Back-Up Guy's spread-eagled legs. That is truly classic.

Thank your friends for me. They made me laugh today, which is kind of a big deal.

Love, Wendy

Emily B said...

I love the Britney Spears video. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda XOX said...

I loved that!! That was awesome and totally takes me back to college and all the quirky fun times not at BYU...
I showed it to my hubby who didn't finish it, because 2 yr old didn't like it and wanted to go play on www.starfall.com instead. Don't they know where real learning takes place???

VirtualM said...

Ah, I'd briefly forgotten about Drew and promptly sent that video to Juston. Thanks!