Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thank you to the three of you who participated in the official Spur of the Moment 24 Hour Haircut Election. I went with #1, but kept it a little longer on the bottom and had the bangs a bit shorter. Amanda, I am glad you found a possible winner for yourself.

Here are the results:



PS:
If anyone is looking for a hair stylist, I can wholeheartedly recommend Diana, who will not only wash your hair with delightfully minty products, she is a sparkling conversationalist and a talented stylist.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooooh, so cute! I missed the election, but I would've voted for #1. Do you love your new hair?

Stephanie Collins said...

It looks awesome! Yes I want Diana's info!!! Email/myspace it to me!

Heather Bay said...

our family, is this steph? the profile is private =)