Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Phoenix was awesome. Seriously. Beth and I volunteered for the Special Olympics, watched "Waiting for Guffman," visited the Mesa Temple, and spent some quality time with the Ferrins. I also spent time with Tyree, doing the things that have historically been key ingredients in our friendship: looking at Apple computers and their affiliated products, shopping for bathing suits, having an unplanned slumber party, and browsing in Pier One. I also got to meet Tyree's beautiful mom & siblings, as well as Bethany's brother, sister-in-law and roomates. All in all, it was a great trip.







And it took my mind of the painful fact that the relationship, or even any friendship, with "D" is slowly withering away. I really needed a break, a vacation of sorts from life in Las Vegas, and I desperately needed to spend some time with people who I care about/who care about me.

1 comments:

BHodges said...

NICE> that's a great entry