Saturday, December 31, 2005

So today is New Year's Eve. Another year gone by.

I almost drove up to Salt Lake City for Dave's wedding this morning, but I chose not to because of long-standing plans with... my mom. Sad, but true. I'm so happy for that crazy kid. =)

Dean came down to visit for a couple days. I like to think we clicked, and he is a really really nice guy. We did the tourist thing, watched "The Office," and also visited Summerlin; there just wasn't enough time to do everything. I tried to make him an "Elizabethtown-ish" mix CD. When he left, this wave of sentimental sadness kind of flooded over me. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed someone's company this much.

2 comments:

BHodges said...

ooooo someones got a boyfriend hahahaa

Heather Bay said...

...not quite. Remember? i only date gay guys... hahaha