Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pleeeeease help us out!

Hello friends! Yes, I'm posting about Girls Rock Vegas Camp again. We found a donor who is willing to match whatever funds we generate in the next week. So whatever money we generate, they will double it! Even small donations, like $5 or $10 will help. Every dollar we generate is going right back into the hands of girls who need the gift of ROCK AND ROLL. 


Please help!!!


This is a fundraising video from the Portland camp. You can help end rocklessness in here in Vegas with a small donation of $5 or $10 by clicking on our safe & secure Paypal link. Every dollar makes a difference!



2 comments:

Emily B said...

Okay - I can't figure out how to donate. I click the button, and it just takes me to my Paypal account. Let me know what I'm doing wrong. embowman28@yahoo.com

Girls Rock said...

Hey Em! Go directly to the Girls Rock Vegas blog here: www.girlsrockvegas.blogspot.com . I must have messed up the html on my own blog. Thanks for letting me know!