Saturday, May 17, 2008

Everyone's your friend in Salt Lake City...

Here are some ultra-cheesy photos from Temple Square. For the record, Steve and I are not the kind of people who take ultra-cheesy Temple Square photos. So that makes it ironic, which makes it cool... right?



I'm so happy that we ran into Miss Kris that day. LOVE her.


Temple Square wouldn't be the same without the protesters. 
I wish I felt passionate enough about something to protest it.

We rounded out the day by enjoying a lovely lunch with Ryan, my brother-from-another-mother (I've never used that phrase before; it makes me feel like white people who say the word "phat" and mean it.). We went to the Blue Plate Dinner and enjoyed good company, as well as a kickin' almond malt.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You just randomly ran into her? That never happens. I think it was a set-up.

Mmmm... almond malt.

KHodges said...

I LOVE blue plate.