Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ah, Spring Break (yes, it's great and mighty magnitude warrants capitalization) has come and gone. Steve and I had some excellent adventures, including trips to Lake Mead, St. George, and Valley of Fire. We also spent more time than was necessary playing Guitar Hero, which came with rave reviews from the second grade boys in my class. We also cleaned a disgusting oven, made an impromptu Easter dinner, and discovered a dead bird under the tires of my boat trailer.

So even though I didn't have a "gone wild" adventure, I still had a productive and relaxing week off from work. If anything, it was a delightful preview for summer vacation.

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I'm glad you had a fun Spring Break. If you liked Guitar Hreo, you'll love Rock Band. It has drums!

Emily B said...

That was supposed to be "Hero".

Wendy said...

Too bad there wasn't a "lunch with my wonderfullest friend Wendy" in there. Why can we never get in touch with each other??? I'm glad your spring break was fun, though. You should post a picture or two of you and your man and your adventures.

Amanda XOX said...

You have a boat?!? How cool is that!! Glad you had a fabulous break away from the tykes!