Sunday, March 12, 2006


Another weekend spent in bed, in varying stages of conciousness.
I probably won't be nominated for new teacher of the year. Why? Because everytime I spend more than three hours in the presence of elementary school children, I become perilously ill. Headaches, dizziness, coughing, occasionally coughing blood, runny nose, sore throat... the whole nine yards. I wonder how I'm going to make it through my first year of teaching when I can't even make it through a week without being incredibly sick, spending the entire weekend in bed.

Tomorrow I'll be buying "Airborne."

3 comments:

cropstar said...

Hi Heather!
I was just thinking about you this week and was wondering how things were going. I checked your blog today (as refered to me by Kara) and I see you've been under the weather. Under the weather heather. That's what I'm going to call you. Anyway, hope that you get... above the weather soon!
Christy
PS- do you need some soup? and some OJ?

BHodges said...

hey, i bought some of that for kristen. i dont think it worked this time, too late?

Uncle Stampy said...

I like the Airborne. It goes well with NyQuil!