Friday, December 26, 2008

This one is my Dad playing vibes and percussion in the orchestra for a weekly syndicated radio show. Again, I'm guessing that this video is from 1992-1993. This video is courtesy of my brother, Dale
My Dad used to bring me to these rehearsals and recordings so I could see professional musicians play their instruments- he hoped it would help me select an instrument to play myself. My Dad was so supportive about anything I wanted to do or learn. In this particular video, my mom and I are standing outside the window watching him play. 

2 comments:

"Miss Kris" said...

That is super cute, Ramps, to see your dad doin' his thing. I've never seen him, so that was really cool to put a visual to the stories you told me. :)

KHodges said...

I love this studio. Are you sneezing or laughing in the back?