Friday, April 14, 2006

This is the final semester of coursework for my M.Ed. degree. This means that I have about fifty billion huge projects that are due, deadlines are approaching, and I have to get my car detailed because someone threw up in it last week. SICK.

At this point in the semester, I'm pretty much a mess, living on diet coke & credit cards, and going crazy. I literally spend all day either in class, studying, or working. Social time pretty much is at zero.

I am becoming a sad, pathetic exuse for a human being. So this blog entry celebrates my crush on fictional character, Jim Halpert.



Sad, I know.

((by the way, I feel like I should clarify that I did not make the above video. Some kid on myspace posted it.))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim is super cool, have no shame in your secret/stalkerish crush. Sincerely NOT Nathan